Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Captivated by Black Sheep

They say the only way to cure an obsession with a song that's stuck in your head is to listen to it. This is a song taken from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. While I've got to say, that was definitely an odd movie (and uber awkward if you ever happen to see the bloopers-- the actors look so uncomfortable!) it had some awesome music. This is by far my favorite song, and I personally like this rendition more than the original singer's by Metric.

Here's the link to SPVTW's version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CJHKmB9tsc

This is the only version I can find on the youtube video inserter that's close to the above video (but the above was my favorite one so far). This is literally taken from the move, but if you're interested in hearing just the music, check out the above link.


This is the original artist's rendition of the song. Still good, but not as good in my opinion (also, you have to wait till about 0:50sec to hear the singing as a heads up).




No comments:

Post a Comment